January 1, 2011

Things I've Learned In 2010


Things I've Learned In 2010
(in no particular order)

  1. My newest neighbors are former residents of Hell.
  2. I still don't like romantic comedies.
  3. Ignorant people drive me batshit crazy.
  4. Vitamin B makes pee neon yellow.
  5. I'm much more pleasant after I drink a half bottle of Coke Zero.
  6. Singing Russians are amusing.
  7. Tom Bergeron is a splendid fellow!
  8. I have added way too many new cuss words to my vocabulary.
  9. Yelling "GET OFF MY LAWN" Clint Eastwood style is highly therapeutic when dealing with snotty, skateboarding teens.
  10. Seeing people from my past get Prime Time TV roles is kinda cool, yet somewhat depressing.
  11. Netflix is my newest, favorite time waster.
  12. I have more bottles of vitamins on my desk than writing instruments. 
  13. Ignoring grey hair does not make it go away.
  14. Shouting at a deaf cat is pointless.
  15. I continue to have the maturity of a 10 year old.
  16. Waking up the Boxes, tickles me pink.
  17. StumbleUpon is an insomniacs dream come true.
  18. I need to stop caring about people who don't care period.
  19. The Soup is always satisfying.
  20. I appreciate good health more than ever now. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment