September 14, 2012

The Worst Blogger

Yes, that would be me. This blog had some momentum a few years ago. Then I got lazy. Very, very lazy. To be honest life has been kicking my ass lately. My inspiration is suffering, if not dead. If I was a good blogger I'd probably have humor filled, quirky posts about my misadventures. But like I said before, I'm the worst blogger. My friends and family have attention grabbing anecdotes, recipes, essays and photographs in their blogs. Whereas I (the worst blogger) want to post the latest Rage Face cartoon because I have nothing important or interesting to say at the moment. So on that note I shall simply say "fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu" to this blog until something interesting happens. Or until someone gives me something to talk about :P


1 comment:

  1. You are too humourous to let this blog go. I come here for something funny to read. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete