February 14, 2006

Valentines Day

Valentines Day Part Deux

1. Got up, brushed my teeth and somehow managed to get Sensodyne Toothpaste in my eye. Needless to say my left eye is bloodshot and sore. (What is it with my weird eye injuries lately...First a crouton, now toothpaste?)

2. This morning I hear banging on my door again. I think, oh no not the creepy window insulator guy. I look through the peephole and see a little old lady outside. I open the door. She has a large bouquet of roses. She asks if I will take them for the next door neighbors since they aren't answering their door. She says it is too hot to leave them in the hallway. I tell her I have to leave shortly, so I don't know when I'll get them to her and I don't have her phone number. She gives them to me anyways. They are too big to fit in my fridge. I put them on the counter. My apartment is just as hot as the hallway. I have to leave. I knock on the neighbor's door. No answer. I figure someone will be home shortly since they do shift work. I leave them in the hallway and pray that no one steals them. They are gone now, so hopefully she picked them up. Someone certainly likes this lady. It was a beautiful bouquet.

3. My Valentines present from Dave was uh...unique. He climbed into bed with me and then stuck his ass in my face. Oh and just so you know. Dave is my cat.

So now I will present you with a cool flash video to summarize my post Valentines Day thoughts ;)
And here are the lyrics! Whoo Hoo!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment