March 19, 2006

So I was invited...

to join a group on myspace.com called ASK THE BITCH. Huh? What? Why me?

Well, of course I had to see what the group was about. Here is their group description:

THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN
BLOWING A MAN'S MIND...AND JUST
BLOWING IT...

Want to know all the tricks men love...but most women don't know?

Want to know our all time famous legendary sex tricks that have brought countless men to their knees.

Women who are so loved by men and women alike have this devil-may-care quality that give them that "EGDE". This is that same egde that men find so magnectic.
THAT WILL DEFINE YOU!

Want to have Queen of pleasure status?

To become such a legend, you first must know WHAT, WHEN AND HOW MEN want it GET THE DETAILS...

Go to wwwaskthebitch.net

You must be a "DARE TO BARE MEMEBER." To know what, when and how men want it...

Sign up today in DARE TO BE BARE to become a member at www.askthebitch.net


Okay, so first off I'm not going to subscribe to this dumb group for the sheer stupidity of it. If at 33 I need sex tips from a myspace group then I shouldn't be having sex to begin with. Secondly, I will not take sex advice from someone who CAN'T SPELL SIMPLE WORDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment